Veranstaltungsreihe Karrierewege: Work Culture - How to work with Germans professionally 12>
We will find out why things are done in a certain way and what goals Germans pursue with it but also which conflicts may occur. Moreover, there will reflect your own experiences with the German culture. Additionally, we define the role of an employee and a superior. At the end, we will compare your native culture with the German culture and use case studies to practice analyzing different perspectives and discuss possible solutions to avoid misunderstandings.
- German cultural standards at work
- Analysis of their impact on work-related situations
- Classification of cultures according to the Lewis model
- Determination of the personal characteristics of the participants
- Identification of possible conflicts and tips on how to avoid them
Privacy: When registering for this seminar you agree to the following terms and conditions: https://www.push-your-career.com/privacy-policy/
The number of participants is limited to 20.
|Speaker||Heidi Störr • Push Your Career - Bewerbungsberatung|
|Time||3.30 – 7.00 pm|
|Registration||Registration for the workshop is possible from mid-May.|