Bachelor's degree programmes with restricted admissions - internal university selection procedure
- for German and international applicants with a German university entrance qualification -
Admission restriction (NC) for a Bachelor's degree programme means:
- there are restrictions on the number of places, because numerus clausus (Latin) stands for limited number
- with your application for a study place you first apply for admission to the desired Bachelor's degree programme
the study places are allocated in a procedure according to the Thuringian Study Place Allocation Ordinance in the following main quotas:
- 20 per cent according to the average grade of the university entrance qualification,
- 80 per cent according to the result of a supplementary university selection procedure (currently carried out according to the average grade of the higher education entrance qualification, after possible submission of relevant professional qualifications, relevant professional activities or extracurricular qualifications).
If you do not wish to apply for any of these Bachelor's degree programmes, you are welcome to browse through ourrange of courses. There you will also find all current application and enrolment deadlines.