Master Service - Information about the Master
Are you looking for a suitable Master's programme? Do you have questions about the application procedure for the Master's program or about the admission requirements? Then the Master Service of the Ernst Abbe University Jena is the right place for you. The Master Service advises and informs comprehensively about:
- Master's degree programs offered by the Ernst Abbe University of Applied Sciences Jena
- Application procedure for Master studies
- Admission requirements and aptitude procedures for the individual Master's programs
- Transition from Bachelor to Master
- FAQ for the Master's application
In addition, the Master Service organizes the Master Introduction Day for newly enrolled Master students as well as the Master Info Day for all those who would like to have an overview of the Master programs that you could study with your Bachelor's degree at the Ernst Abbe University of Jena.
|Office hours||Tuesday: 9:00 to 12:00 Thursday: 13:00 to 15:00 and by appointment by e-mail: email@example.com|
Room 01.00.11 (House 1, first floor, room no. 11)
Outside our office hours, we will be happy to answer your questions by e-mail or telephone. We are also happy to make appointments outside of our office hours. Don't be afraid to contact us - we will be happy to support you throughout the application process and beyond.