University of Applied Sciences Jena
Tel.: +49 (0) 3641 / 205 0
- From the stop Jena Paradies by foot to the city center (5 min.), then by bus (line 10, 11, 12 or 13) direction Beutenberg / Ammerbach / Winzerla to the stop Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena.
- From the Jena West stop, walk under the railroad bridge, then either walk left up Otto-Schott-Straße (10 min) or continue by bus (line 10, 11, 12 or 13) to the Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena stop.
From direction A 4:
- Exit Jena-Göschwitz: follow the main road in the direction of the city center, turn left at the left traffic light junction with the Carl-Zeiss-Promenade branch and continue in the direction of Carl-Zeiss-Promenade.
- Exit Jena-Lobeda: follow the main road in the direction of the city center until the Burgau junction, turn right past Burgaupark and continue in the direction of Carl-Zeíss-Promenade until you reach Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena.
On the B 7:
- From Eisenberg always in the direction of Weimar, on the Fürstengraben 2nd traffic light crossing turn left in the direction of the center, straight on past the post office always on the main road;
- From Weimar: until Fürstengraben, then turn right as from Eisenberg.
On the B 88:
- From Saalfeld: as from exit Göschwitz.
- From Naumburg: first on the main road in the direction of Weimar, then in Fürstengraben turn left as from B 7 (Eisenberg).
From the central bus station, walk to the city center (5 min.), then take a bus (line 10, 11, 12 or 13) in the direction of Beutenberg / Ammerbach / Winzerla to the Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena stop.