Bachelor of Engineering
That makes the study programme special:
- Interdisciplinary and application-oriented degree programme at the interface between physics, chemistry and mechanical engineering
- High practical orientation (numerous research projects, cooperation with regional and international research institutions and companies)
- Very good supervision ratio, personal contact with the lecturers
- State-of-the-art laboratories and equipment enable efficient teaching and research
- Get to know the materials of today and develop those of tomorrow.