In cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Jena, JenALL e. V. offers professional practitioners courses with a university certificate. The courses are from the fields of ophthalmic optics / optometry or business administration. Since 2004, JenALL e. V. has been the joint continuing education institution of the Friedrich Schiller University and the Ernst Abbe University of Applied Sciences Jena.
Certificate study programmes (or certificate courses) offer you scientific, practical and up-to-date further education at university level - under the scientific guidance and supervision of university teachers and specialist lecturers. A certificate course can also lead to a further qualification in a manageable time frame and with a relatively small financial investment.
After completing a certificate course, you will receive a recognised university certificate from the UAS.
A certificate programme differs from a part-time Bachelor's or Master's programme in terms of length and admission requirements. A certificate programme at the EAH lasts 1 to 3 semesters, depending on the programme offered.
Under certain circumstances, a certificate programme can also be completed without a university entrance qualification (Abitur). The requirements for taking up a certificate course can be found in the information on the individual courses.
Certificate studies at the UAS offer many advantages:
- Academic continuing education at a high level within a few semesters
- The lecturers have a high level of practical relevance - you can apply the contents of the further education directly in your everyday working life.
- You do not have to take time off work, as all courses are offered on a part-time basis.
- You have the opportunity to "get a taste" of university studies; the certificate you obtain can be credited towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree, if applicable.
- You receive a university certificate of the UAS Jena