Guideline for Students
Dear SI students!
We will be happy to give you all the support which is required for your studies. The very large number of students and the very limited number of staff assigned to the organization of the course, however, makes your active and strong support necessary:
- If you are having a question please study the intranet page for SI Students first. Most of the questions which we are asked by students are actually already answered on our internet pages.
- Please respect the announced contact hours. We do not have the capacity for individual appointments.
- Be well prepared when you come to a contact hour. I.e., check which documents are required for your wish and bring all of them with you. Please check the current version of this internet pages as there may be changes in the processes from time to time.
- Please find the person or division in charge of your particular concern (see below) and contact them directly.
- Do not contact several persons with the same request.
- Do not double post emails.
Contact Hours and Current Items
Lehrgebiete: Präzisionsgeräte- und Automatisierungstechnik, Qualitätsmanagement
Sprechzeiten / Consultation hours
im Wintersemester/ during winter term 2023/ 2024
- Montag/ Monday 9:00 - 11:00 Uhr
und nach Vereinbarung per E-Mail/ and on appointment by e-mail
in der vorlesungsfreien Zeit/ at non-lecture period
- nach Vereinbarung per E-Mail/ on appointment by e-mail
Departmental Coordinator for International Students / Internship Office
- Dienstag: 10.00 -12.00 Uhr
- Donnerstag: 13.00 -15.00 Uhr
sowie nach Vereinbarung