- for German and international applicants with a German university entrance qualification -
- there are restrictions on the number of places, because numerus clausus (Latin) stands for limited number
- with your application for a study place you first apply for admission to the desired Bachelor's degree programme
the study places are allocated in a procedure according to the Thuringian Study Place Allocation Ordinance in the following main quotas:
- 20 per cent according to the average grade of the university entrance qualification,
- 60 per cent according to the result of a supplementary university selection procedure (currently carried out according to the average grade of the university entrance qualification, after possible submission of relevant professional qualifications, relevant professional activities or extracurricular qualifications),
- 20 per cent according to the length of time since acquiring the qualification for the chosen course of study (waiting period).
For orientation: the NC limits in the application procedure for WS 20/21 and in SS 21
No relevant professional qualifications, work experience and extracurricular activities were taken into account in the limits - Ø grade:
- In the "Ø grade" quota, the Ø grade could be improved by up to 2.0 if a maximum of "40 points" were awarded by providing evidence of relevant professional qualifications, work experience and extracurricular activities.
- In the "waiting period" quota, only max. 7 waiting semesters (WS) are credited, in parallel, the Ø grade has a major influence.
Winter semester 2020/21
NRV (move-up procedure)
NC study programmes - via HSS / DoSV
Nursing (primary qualification)
Summer semester 2021 - not via HSS / DoSV
FSG Nursing / Nursing Management - local NC procedure at EAH Jena
All have been admitted
No moving up procedure