Fascination Technology - Experience what's really behind it
- Why is a maglev train so fast?
- What's behind an automated car manufacturing assembly line?
- Artificial intelligence - what's possible and where are the limits?
- Why can't processors calculate infinitely fast?
- How can Harry Potter fly on a broomstick in the movies?
- How do they change their voices like "little Nils"?
- Accessible everywhere with a smartphone - how does it work?
- Why don't satellites fall from the sky - or do they?
- What are the limits of electromobility?
These and many other questions are answered in an electrical engineering degree program. You can find out many things for yourself through projects.