23rd International Conference on Innovations for Community Services (I4CS)
It is with great honor that we welcome you to the 23rd Computer Science Conference on Innovations for Community Services, with the motto "Creating Digital Spirit."
Over the past two decades, this conference has brought together researchers, practitioners, and stakeholders from diverse fields to explore the latest advances in computer science and their potential applications for improving community services. This year, we are excited to continue this tradition and delve into the theme of "Creating Digital Spirit," which aims to examine the role of technology in shaping the spirit and well-being of our communities.
Through presentations, panel discussions, and interactive workshops, we will explore a range of topics related to the intersection of technology and community, including digital literacy, e-governance, and the use of data for social good. We believe that by fostering a spirit of collaboration and innovation, we can identify creative solutions to the challenges faced by communities and work towards building a more connected and sustainable future.
We hope that you will find this conference to be a valuable and inspiring experience, and we look forward to your active participation and contributions.
Thank you for joining us.
The 24th I4CS will take place in Maastricht, June 12 - 14, 2024, following the motto "Crossing Digital Borders". Our new CfP will be published here soon.
|May 10, 2023||Paper submission (extended Deadline)|
|June 14, 2023||Authors' notification|
|June 30, 2023||Camera-ready copies|
|June 30, 2023||Presenter's Registration|
|September 11 - 13, 2023||Conference|
Call for Paper
Your work focuses on the topics "Technology, Applications, Socialization" of our conference? Submit a paper for review and become a part of our community!
Back in Germany - let's make a second attempt to meet in Bamberg, Germany, this time in presence! Visit the I4CS in the historic ambience of the city (UNESCO World Heritage Site)!
We are very proud that the conference and our community can rely on the longstanding support of our members on the program committee. Their expertise helps us to select outstanding papers for the conference.
As in the previous years, I4CS 2023 will publish their proceedings with Springer in "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS, volume 1876) series. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries, e.g. DBLP, Scopus.
Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Blockchain and decentralized technologies
- 5G/6G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Data models, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics
- Distributed and hybrid quantum computing
Communities on the Move
- Social networks, news, and mobile work
- Open collaboration and eLearning didactics
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
Ambient Work and Living
- Remote work challenges and eHealth-assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Internet of things and sensor networks
- Cybersecurity and privacy concerns