Call for Papers
|February 20, 2022||Paper submission (open for late submission until March 19)|
|March 20, 2022||Authors' notification|
|April 1, 2022||Camera-ready copies|
|April 1, 2022||Presenter's Registration|
|June 13 - 15, 2022||Conference|
I4CS 2022 Poster
The compact call for paper sheet
We have created a nice I4CS 2022 poster which you can use to support us in attracting valuable submissions. Feel free to distribute the poster.
I4CS 2022 Flyer
The call for paper flyer
For your convenience in promoting our I4CS 2022 conference, we have created the "Call for Papers" as a flyer. Feel free to use it.
"Exploring future computing" is the motto of the I4CS this years. The conference adresses internet community systems, foundations, technology, applications as well as socializations. The topics include, but are not limited to original work in the following areas:
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Block chain and secure multi-party computation
- 5G/6G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Data models, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics
- Distributed and hybrid quantum computing
- Social networks, news, and mobile work
- Open collaboration and eLearning didactics
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
- Pandemic-related challenges and eHealth-assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Internet of things and cyber physical systems
- Security, identity, and data protection
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems. Virtual presentations will be allowed for those registered authors who cannot physically appear at the conference venue due to pandemic travel constraints imposed on them. Online participation will be possible to attend all presentations.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 20 pages and written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system (submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2022). All submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the program committee.
I4CS Proceedings have been published with Springer in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series. We will continue our cooperation with Springer. For formatting instructions and templates please refer to https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries, e.g. DBLP and Scopus.