Criteria – rated by the Program Committee reviewers
- Accordance to the state of the art
- Degree of novelty and innovation
- In the focus of the conference
- Fitting the style instructions
- Level of language and presentation
The criteria above will be rated during the single-blind review process by at least three members of the nominated Program Committee.
Criteria – rated by the auditory during the conference
- Relevance of contents
- Style of presentation
- Quality of slides
An evaluation sheet is handed to all participants of the event with the conference pack.
Criteria – rated by the Steering Committee in cooperation with present Program Committee members
- Impression of paper, presentation and slides
- Contribution to the conference community
- Most talented researcher irrespective of age
Only students currently in the process of reaching a scientific degree are qualified for this award.