International Conference on Innovations for Community Services (I4CS)
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. Moreover, different types of applications are using the Internet as a large distributed system. So mobile users and pervasive systems pose new technological and organizational challenges. Trying to achieve this, we challenge new research questions in a wide range of connected fields. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers and industry partners is essential. Hence, the goal of this conference is to bring together researchers, experts, and practitioners from various areas related to novel Internet Community Services.
|February 1, 2021||Paper submission (extended deadline)|
|March 1, 2021||Author notification|
|March 15, 2021||Camera-ready copies|
|March 24, 2021||Registration|
|May 26 - 28, 2021||Conference|
Call for Paper
Your work focuses on the topics "Technology, Applications, Socialization" of our conference? Submit a paper for review and become a part of our community!
Also this year we have found an excellent home for the conference. Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site in the city of Bamberg and get to know the University of Bamberg!
We are very proud that the conference and our community can rely on the longstanding support of our members on the program committee. Their expertise helps us to select outstanding papers for the conference.
Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Mobile collaboration and learning infrastructures
- 5G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Search, information retrieval, and artificial intelligence
- Common data models and big data analytics
Communities on the Move
- Social networks, news, and open collaboration
- Block chain for business and social life
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
Ambient Work and Living
- Pandemic-related challenges, eHealth and ambient assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Digitalization, IoT, and cyber physical systems
- Security, identity, and GDPR privacy protection