International Conference on Innovations for Community Services (I4CS)
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. Moreover, different types of applications are using the Internet as a large distributed system. So mobile users and pervasive systems pose new technological and organizational challenges. Trying to achieve this, we challenge new research questions in a wide range of connected fields. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers and industry partners is essential. Hence, the goal of this conference is to bring together researchers, experts, and practitioners from various areas related to novel Internet Community Services.
|February 1, 2022||Paper submission|
|March 1, 2022||Author notification|
|March 15, 2022||Camera-ready copies|
|March 15, 2022||Registration|
|June 13 - 15, 2022||Conference|
Call for Paper
Your work focuses on the topics "Technology, Applications, Socialization" of our conference? Submit a paper for review and become a part of our community!
Also this year we have found an excellent home for the conference. We will meet us in Delft, The Nederland!
We are very proud that the conference and our community can rely on the longstanding support of our members on the program committee. Their expertise helps us to select outstanding papers for the conference.
As in the previous years, I4CS 2022 will publish their proceedings with Springer in "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) series. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries, e.g. DBLP, Scopus.
Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Block chain and secure multi-party computation
- 5G/6G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Data models, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics
- Distributed and hybrid quantum computing
Communities on the Move
- Social networks, news, and mobile work
- Open collaboration and eLearning didactics
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
Ambient Work and Living
- Pandemic-related challenges and eHealth-assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Internet of things and cyber physical systems
- Security, identity, and data protection