Call for Papers
|February 1, 2021||Paper submission (extended deadline)|
|March 1, 2021||Author notification|
|March 15, 2021||Camera-ready copies|
|March 15, 2021||Registration|
|May 26 - 28, 2021||Conference|
I4CS 2021 Poster
The compact call for paper sheet
We have created a nice I4CS 2021 poster which you can use to support us in attracting valuable submissions. Feel free to distribute the poster.
I4CS 2021 Flyer
The call for paper flyer
For your convenience in promoting our I4CS 2021 conference, we have created the "Call for Papers" as a flyer. Feel free to use it.
"Bridging Digital Communities" is the motto of the I4CS this years. The conference adresses internet community systems, foundations, technology, applications as well as socializations. The topics include, but are not limited to original work in the following areas:
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Mobile collaboration and learning infrastructures
- 5G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Search, information retrieval, and artificial intelligence
- Common data models and big data analytics
- Social networks, news, and open collaboration
- Block chain for business and social life
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
- Pandemic-related challenges, eHealth and ambient assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Digitalization, IoT, and cyber physical systems
- Security, identity, and GDPR privacy protection
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems. Virtual presentations will be allowed for those registered authors who cannot physically appear at the conference venue due to pandemic travel constraints imposed on them.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 16 pages and written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system (submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2021). All submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the program committee.
I4CS Proceedings have been published with Springer in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series. We will continue our cooperation with Springer. For formatting instructions and templates please refer to https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries, e.g. DBLP and Scopus.